And believe me, it would...
而且你要知道我┅
It would be so much easier if I could just make myself forget.
對我來說,遺忘或許是最容易做到的
But
但是
when I look at you, I just feel regret
每當我看到你我就感到很后悔
and sadness
很悲傷
and a deep desire to see you suffer intense pain.
而且我希望你承受折磨
Listen, that’s not a problem. That is not a problem.
我了解,我都了解
I am more than willing to hurt myself. Or would you prefer to do it?
我很樂意折磨我自己,還是你寧愿自己來?
Whatever it takes.
只要你愿意
Look, just tell me what to do. Tell me.
你只要跟我說,我該做什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
Yeah. Look, the thing is, Meryl, I’m just trying to be realistic.
梅莉,我只是想把事情搞定
I don’t know. I’m...
我不知道啊
You know, I’m human, I made a mistake. I’m not perfect.
我也只是凡人,我也會犯錯
No, I know you’re not.
我知道你不是十全十美
But I was so in love with you,
但我很愛你
and now I’m just...
現在我┅
I’m just...
我┅
I’m so disappointed,
我很失望
and I don’t trust you anymore.
而且我無法再信任你了
Okay.
好吧
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Jackie, did you hear about the Morgans?
賈姬,你有摩根夫婦的消息嗎
Of course I heard. I’m totally devastated.
當然,我聽說了.我很震驚
They’re in protective custody. Adam, I heard.
他們參加了證人保護計劃 我都說我知道了
What are we going to do? What can we do? We can’t...
我們該怎么辦 還能怎么辦