It's raining! I'm going in.
下雨了!我們回去吧。
Rain! Yes!
是的!下雨了!
We can save it!
我們可以接點水存起來!
Don't you get wet, James. You'll catch a chill. We don't want you laid up again.
你淋濕了,James。你會著涼的。我可不想你再躺下。
We'll be all right for water now for a while, dear.
一段時間沒有水用,我們也能過下去的,親愛的。
Do you think rainwater is all right to drink?
你覺得雨水能喝嗎?
Oh, yes, of course it is.
哦,是的,當然可以。
There's nothing purer than rainwater, is there? Everybody knows that.
沒有什么比雨水更加純凈了,不是么?人人都知道。
Perhaps I'd better boil it. Best to be on the safe side.
也許我該煮一煮它。凡事安全至上。
Oh, yes, I suppose so. We don't want to take unnecessary risks.
哦,好吧,最好這樣。我們不必冒無謂的風險。
It may prejudice our chance of survival.
否則可能會減少我們幸存的機率。
What do you mean, James? We have survived, haven't we?
你說什么,James?我們不是活著嗎?
Yes, I know. But after the bombs on Japan, people died ages later. 對,
我知道。但是在日本被轟炸很多年之后,人們還在不斷死去。
I... forget exactly why.
我..忘了具體是為什么。
Perhaps they didn't take precautions.
也許他們沒做好預防措施。
Yes. I expect they neglected to do the correct thing and...
嗯,我希望是因為他們沒有做正確的事情所以...
Oh, and anyway, that was years ago.
噢,不管怎么樣,那是很多年前的事了。
Science was in its infancy.
那時科學還不發達。
We're better equipped to deal with the situation in the light of modern scientific knowledge.
我們最好用先進的科技之光裝備自己,以應付那樣的情況。
Oh, yes. Nowadays, there's bound to be all sorts of anditotes and protectives.
哦,是的,現在有各種各樣的消毒水和防護措施了。
When the medics get through, they'll probably just spray us with some anditote,
等到醫療隊進來,他們就會往我們身上噴消毒水的。
give us a couple of pills, and in no time, we'll be as right as rain.
還會給我們一些藥片,我們立即像是身處雨中。