I expect that's why the milkman's late. He's got stuck somewhere.
這正好可以解釋為什么送奶工遲到,他可能被困在某一出了。
I wonder if there's a proper war on.
我想知道戰爭是否已經開始了。
I wonder who's winning.
我也想知道誰贏了。
Never mind. It'll all be in the papers, dear.
別著急。報紙上都會說的,親愛的。
He missed us altogether yesterday.
他昨天也沒來。
Come to think of it, he's late, too.
想想吧,投遞員也會遲到啊。
Well, you can't expect things to be normal after the bomb.
嗯,在轟炸之后你不能指望事情還像以前那樣。
Difficulties will be experienced throughout the duration of the emergency period.
在緊急時期里各種困難都會持續下去。
Normality will only be assumed after the sensation of hostilities.
戰爭的轟動過后,生活才會恢復常態。
Oh, dear. I think I'm going to be sick again.
哦,親愛的。我好像又要病了。
There, there, there, ducks.
吐到那兒,那兒,那兒,寶貝兒。
All better now?
好些了嗎?
I had the most terrible diarrhoea this morning.
今天早上我腹瀉得很厲害。
Nerves, dear. It's just nerves.
緊張,親愛的,是緊張導致的。
I'm the same, and I'm a man.
我也一樣,我是個男人也有這種感覺。
Let's sit in the garden for a bit.
我們去花園坐一會兒吧。
Don't you think we ought to clear up, dear?
難道我們不需要打掃一下嗎,親愛的?
Yes, yes, later on.
嗯,好的,等會兒吧。
I feel a bit er... weak and dizzy.
我覺得有點兒,呃..又虛弱又眩暈。
We'll make a start soon.
我們等下就開始打掃。
Well, suppose Jerry comes this afternoon.
嗯,好像Jerry這個下午要來。
No, they'd wait for the fallout to clear. Too dangerous for a few days.
不會,他們必須等著原子塵消散。最近都太危險了。
We've got plenty of time.
我們有足夠的時間。
The situation is well in hand, you bet.
你敢賭嗎,情況會很快好起來的。
Our boys will be lying in wait for 'em.
我們的孩子們必須等到情況好轉。
I expect they've laid a trap.
我希望他們設置了陷阱。
Jerry will walk straight into it.
Jerry會徑直走進去的。
Hello! There's cloud coming up.
嘿!云開始聚集了。
Looks like rain.
看上去要下雨了。