I'm surprised they've not come before. I expect they've got a lot of people to attend to.
他們以前從沒來過,真叫人驚奇。 我想這次他們有很多志愿者加入吧。
Oh, yes. We're only an outlying district.
哦,對啊。我們是唯一的邊遠地區。
They'll be heavily engaged within the stricken area itself.
他們將在受害區域耗費大量時間和精力。
Will it be like meals on wheels, dear? Yes, I should think so.
會不會是快餐服務呢,親愛的? 嗯,我也這么想。
There'll be mobile canteens and soup kitchens,
會有流動小賣部和例湯廚房,
teams of doctors and nurses,
成隊的醫生和護士,
helicopters flying in blankets and medical supplies.
直升飛機帶來毛毯和醫療用品。
It'll all move slowly into action, you bet.
你看吧,它們會行動的很緩慢。
They'll all be here in next to no time.
他們不知道幾時才會來。
The governmental authorities have been aware of this eventuality for years.
政府職權部門意識到這種可能性很多年了。
So continency plans will have been formulated long ago.
而且自制計劃早就制定了。
We won't have to worry about a thing.
對這事兒我們不必太多擔心。
The powers that be will get to us in the end.
當權者最終會找到我們的。
I hope they come soon, dear.
我祈禱他們快點來,親愛的。
I'm not feeling very well.
我覺得不舒服。
I wonder if we'd have been better off in the cellar.
也許我們躲到地下室里會好一點。
Oh, no, dear. Too damp.
哦,不,親愛的,那里太潮濕了。
Think of my rheumatism.
忘了我有風濕病么。
Would you like a bite to eat, dearest? No, thanks.
你想吃點什么嗎,我最親愛的? 不,不用了。
I'm right off food.
我要省下食物。
So am I.
我也一起吧。
I must go to the toilet. And I don't want any arguments.
我得去洗手間了。我不想再為這事兒爭論。
Blessed dust everywhere.
可是到處都是灰塵。
Oh, crumbs! I forgot!
哦,天呀!我給忘了!
We're supposed to stay in the inner core or refuge!
我們必須呆在隱蔽處!
Well, it's too late now. We've been out for ages.
好吧,現在記起來也晚了。我們已經在外面很長時間了。
Oh, blimey! It was the whole point!
哦,老天爺!這可是最關鍵的!
I wonder if there's any radiation about.
我想知道這兒是否已經有輻射物了。
Well, I can't see anything.
嗯,我沒看到什么特別的東西。