Nice duet.
唱的挺好啊
Oh, it's just you.
又是你
What do you want?
有事嗎?
I want you to take me up the North Mountain.
我想讓你帶我去北山
I don't take people places.
我不帶人
Let me rephrase that...
那么我換一種說法...
Take me up the North Mountain...
帶我去北山
Please.
請帶我去
Look, I know how to stop this winter.
我知道怎樣終結這個嚴冬
We leave at Dawn...
天亮出發...
And you forgot the carrots for Sven.
你忘了斯特的胡蘿卜
Oops. Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't...
噢 不好意思 我不是故意...
We leave now. Right now.
我們現在就出發!
Hang on! We like to go fast!
坐穩了!我要加速了!
I like fast!
沒事 我不怕
Whoa, whoa! Get your feet down. This is fresh lacquer.
喂! 把腳放下來 這可是剛上的漆
Seriously, were you raised in a barn?
說真的 你是在鄉下長大的吧?
Ew. No, I was raised in a castle.
呃,我是在城堡里長大的
So tell me, what made the Queen go all ice-crazy?
說說看,女王是怎么把全國都給凍上了?
Oh well, it was all my fault.
唉 其實 其實是我的錯
I got engaged but then she freaked out because...
我跟別人訂婚了 她很生氣 因為...
I'd only just met him, you know, that day.
我才剛認識那人一天時間
And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage...
她說她不會祝福我們的婚禮
Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met?
等一下,你跟一個才剛認識的人訂婚?
Yeah. Anyway, I got mad and so she got mad.
是啊 總之 當時我很生氣 她也很生氣
And then she tried to walk away,
然后她想要離開
and I grabbed her glove...
我抓脫了她的手套...
Hang on. You mean to tell me.
等等 你的意思是
You got engaged to someone you just met?!
你跟剛認識才一天的人訂婚了?
Yes. Pay attention. But the thing is...
是啊 別打岔 關鍵是...
she wore the gloves all the time,
她一直戴著那副手套
So I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt.
我還以為她有潔癖呢
Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?
你父母沒告訴你要提防陌生人嗎?
Yes, they did...
呃,確實...
But Hans is not a stranger.
不過漢斯可不是陌生人
Oh yeah? What's his last name?
是嗎?那他姓什么?
...Of-the-Southern-Isles?
姓...姓南?
What's his favorite food? -Sandwiches.
他喜歡吃什么? -三明治
Best friend's name? -Probably John.
朋友都是誰? -也許叫約翰
Eye color... -Dreamy.
瞳孔的顏色? -帥呆了
Foot size? -Foot size doesn't matter.
穿多大鞋? -這不重要
Have you had a meal with him yet?
你跟他一起吃過飯嗎?
What if you hate the way he eats?
如果你討厭他的吃相怎么辦?
What if you hate the way he picks his nose?
如果你討厭他挖鼻屎的樣子怎么辦?
Picks his nose?
挖鼻屎?
And eats it.
然后吃掉
Excuse me, Sir. He's a Prince.
搞清楚 人家可是王子
All men do it.
男人都一個樣
Ew. Look it doesn't matter, it's true love.
哇喔 但是這些都不重要,我們是真愛
Doesn't sound like true love.
聽起來可不像
Are you some sort of love expert?
你又不是愛情專家
No. But I have friends who are.
我不是 但是...我有幾個朋友是
You have friends who are love experts?
你的朋友是愛情專家?
I'm not buying it... -Stop talking.
我才不信... -別出聲!
No, no, no. I'd like to meet these...
不 不 不 我想去見見這些...
No, I mean it.
別出聲
SHHH.
噓