So, Come on! Elsa's this way.
好了來吧! 找艾莎去
Let's go bring back summer!
我們把夏天找回來!
I'm coming!
我來了!
Somebody's got to tell him.
總得有人告訴它
No. No. You've got the bark facing down.
不 不 不能把樹皮朝下放
The bark needs to be face-up.
樹皮應該朝上
Bark down is drier.
樹皮朝下會保持干燥
- Bark up... - Bark down.
- 朝上放 - 朝下放!
Cloak. Does anyone need a cloak?
斗篷! 有人需要斗篷嗎?
Arendelle is indebted to you, Your Highness.
阿倫戴爾人民感謝您 王子殿下
The castle is open. There's soup
城堡向避難者開放 有熱湯
and hot glogg in the Great Hall.
和飲料 在大廳免費領取
Here. Pass these out.
把這些發下去
Prince Hans, are we just
漢斯王子!
expected to sit here and freeze
難道我們只能坐在這挨凍
while you give away all of Arendelle's Tradable goods?
看著你把阿倫戴爾的貨物都白送出去嗎?
Princess Anna has given her orders and...
這是安娜公主的命令...
And that's another thing,
這不是一碼事!
has it dawned on you that your Princess
你難道不懷疑你的公主
may be conspiring with a wicked sorceress...
跟那個邪惡的女巫是同謀
to destroy us all?
準備殺光我們嗎?
Do not question the Princess. She left me in charge,
不準質疑安娜公主 她授權我掌管這里
and I will not hesitate to
我會毫不猶豫的
protect Arendelle from treason.
嚴懲那些犯了叛國罪的人
Treason?!
叛國罪?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa, boy. Easy. Easy.
喂!喂! 好了 別緊張 放松
- Princess Anna's horse. - What happened to her? - Where is she?
- 安娜公主的馬 - 她怎么了? -她在哪?
Princess Anna is in trouble.
安娜公主的處境很危險
I need volunteers to go with me to find her!
誰愿意跟我一起去救她!
I volunteer two men, my Lord!
我派兩個人跟你去 殿下!
Be prepared for anything,
做好心理準備
And should you encounter the Queen,
一旦見到女王
You are to put an end to this winter.
就徹底結束這個冬天!
Do you understand?
懂我的意思嗎?
So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?
你有什么具體的計劃來結束這個冬天嗎?
Oh, I am gonna talk to my sister.
哦 我會跟我姐姐好好談談
That's your plan? My ice business is
這就是你的計劃? 我的生意
riding on you talking to your sister.
就全寄托在你和她“好好談談”?
Yup.
是啊
So you're not at all afraid of her?
你一點兒也不怕她?
Why would I be? - Yeah.
我為什么要怕她? - 嗯...
I bet Elsa's the nicest, gentlest,
我敢說艾莎是世界上最好 最溫柔
Warmest person ever.
最熱心的人了
Oh, look at that.
哦 看哪
I've been impaled.
我被釘住了