Elsa? It's me... Anna.
艾莎? 是我..安娜
Anna?
安娜?
Wow... Elsa, you look different...
哇...艾莎,你變化好大...
It's a good different...And this place.
比以前好多了... 這座宮殿...
Is amazing... - Thank you.
簡直太棒了 - 謝謝
I never knew what I was capable of.
真不知道我原來如此強大
I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd known...
之前的事我很抱歉 如果我早知道...
No, it's okay.
不,沒事的
You don't have to apologize.
你不需要道歉
But you should probably go, please.
我覺得你該走了走吧
But I just got here.
可我才剛來呢
You belong in Arendelle.
你屬于阿倫戴爾
So do you... - No, Anna. I belong here.
你也是啊... -不安娜我屬于這里
Alone.
一個人生活
Where I can be who I am,
自由自在的做我自己
Without hurting anybody.
又不會傷害別人
Actually, about that... - 58...59...60!
事實上 我得告訴你... - 58..59..60!
Wait. What is that?
等等 那是誰?
Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
嗨! 我是雪寶喜歡熱情的擁抱
Olaf?
雪寶?
You Built me. You remember that?
對 你堆的我 不記得了嗎?
And You're alive?
你變活了?
Um... I think so?
嗯... 我想是吧?
He's just like the one we built as kids.
和我們小時候堆的那個雪人一模一樣
Yeah!
是啊!
So we were so close.
我們曾是那么親密
We can be like that again.
讓我們恢復從前的關系吧
Slow Down...
慢一點...
Anna!
安娜!
No, We can't.
不...不行
Goodbye, Anna... - Elsa, wait...
再見 安娜... - 艾莎 等等...
No, I'm just trying to protect you.
你不懂我只是想保護你
You don't have to protect me. I'm not afraid.
你不需要保護我我并不害怕