Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow.
哈 你說的沒錯 就跟摔在枕頭上一樣
Olaf!
雪寶!
I can't feel my legs!I can't feel my legs!
我的腿沒有知覺了!我的腿沒有知覺了!
Those are my legs.
這是我的腿!
Ooh. Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt.
哦 嘿! 幫個忙 抓住我的屁股
Oh, That feels better.
哦 感覺好多了
Hey, Sven! He found us.
嘿 斯特!他找到我們了
Who's my cute little reindeer?
我可愛的小馴鹿!
Don't talk to him like that.
別這樣跟他說話
Here.
我來了
You okay? - Thank you.
沒事吧? -謝謝
Um... How's your head?
你的頭怎么樣?
I mean, It's fine. Ah... I'm good.
啊 哦! 沒事的...我很好
Ha. I've got a thick skull.
哈 我的骨頭硬著呢
I don't have a skull...Or bones.
我沒有頭骨...也沒有別的骨頭
So...
那么...
So Now what? - Now what?
現在怎么辦? - 現在?
Now what?!
現在怎么辦?
Oooh! What am I gonna do?
噢~~!我該怎么辦啊?
She threw me out. I can't go back to
她把我趕出來了 阿倫戴爾還沒解凍
Arendelle with the weather like this.
我也回不去
And then there's your ice business...
還有你的冰塊生意...
Hey, hey, don't worry about my ice business...
得了 先別管我的生意了
Worry about your hair? - What?
看看你的頭發! - 什么?
Just fell off a Cliff. You should see your hair.
剛從懸崖上摔下來,你應該看看你的頭發
- No, yours is turning white. - White? It's... what?
你的頭發變白了 - 變白了? 什么?
It's because she struck you, isn't it?
因為她攻擊了你 對嗎?
Does it look bad?
看起來很丑嗎?
No. - You hesitated.
挺好的 - 你猶豫了
No, I didn't. Anna, you need help. Okay? Come on.
才沒有 安娜 你需要幫助! 跟我來
Okay! Where are we going? - To see my friends.
好啊! 去哪? - 去找我的朋友
The love experts? - Love experts?!
那些愛情專家?- 愛情專家?
And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this.
是啊 別擔心 他們會解決的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because I've seen them do it before.
因為我以前見過
I like to consider myself a love expert.
我覺得我就是個愛情專家
Get it together. Control it.
集中精力 努力控制
Don't feel. Don't feel.
別去想 別去想
Don't feel!
別去想!