Look, Sven. The sky's awake.
看 斯特 天還醒著
Are you cold? - A little.
你冷嗎? - 有一點
Wait. Come here.
等一下 過來
So, About my friends...
其實 我的那些朋友...
Well, I say friends, they're more like family...
雖說是朋友 對于我來說更像是家人...
Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven
總之 我小的時候只有斯特陪著我
until you know, they took us in.
直到他們接納了我
They did? - Yeah.
他們接納了你? -是的
I don't want to scare you, they can be
我不想嚇著你
a little bit inappropriate...
他們可能會有點失禮...
And loud... very loud...
還有點吵...非常的吵...
They're also stubborn at times, And a little
有時有些倔強 還有點
Overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy. Which you...
傲慢 他們很重,非常非常的重
But You know, you okay. They're fine. They mean well.
但是沒關系 你會沒事的 他們很不錯 都是好人
Kristoff, they sound wonderful.
克里斯托弗,我相信他們是好人
Okay then...
好吧 那么...
Meet my family.
見見我的家人吧
Hey, guys!
嗨 伙計們!
They're rocks.
一堆石頭?
He's crazy.
他瘋了
Hey, Wow...I pretty Recognize you, You lost so much Weigh?
嘿...我差點認不出你了,減肥很成功嘛
I'll distract them while you run.
我掩護,你快跑
Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you!
嗨!斯特的家人! 很高興見到你們!
Anna, because I love you, I insist you run.
安娜 因為我愛你 你快跑吧
Understand you're love experts!
我聽說你們都是愛情專家!
Why aren't you running?
怎么還不跑?
Okay. Um... I'm gonna go...
呃 好吧... 我先走了...
No, no, no. Anna, wait!
不 安娜 等一下!
Kristoff!
克里斯托弗!
Kristoff's home!
克里斯托弗回家了!
Kristoff! Kristoff's home! It's been too long!
克里斯托弗!克里斯托弗回來了!好久沒見你了!
Kristoff's home!
克里斯托弗回來了!
Wait? Kristoff?
等等 克里斯托弗是誰?
Yeah...Oh, let me look at you!
哈...讓我好好看看你!
Oh, take off your clothes, Kristoff, I wash them.
脫下你的外套,克里斯托弗 我給你洗一洗
Ah! No. I'm gonna keep my clothes on, Look.
哦!不用了 我穿著就好 聽著
Great to see you all.
見到你們很高興
But where's grand Pabbie? He's napping.
佩比爺爺去哪了? - 他在睡覺
But look, I grew a mushroom.
看 我身上長了個蘑菇
And I earned my fire Crystal.
我有了一塊火焰水晶
I passed a kidney Stone.
我的腎結石治好了
Kristoff, Pick me up.
克里斯托弗 抱抱我
You're getting big...Good for you.
哦 你已經變得這么重了
Trolls? They're trolls.
地精? 他們是地精
He's brought a girl!
他帶回來一個姑娘!
What's going on?
這是干嘛?
I've learned to just roll with it.
你就入鄉隨俗吧
Let me see. Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth.
讓我瞧瞧 大大的眼睛 靈巧的鼻子 堅固的牙齒
Yes, yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.
太好了! 跟克里斯托弗很般配嘛
Wait. Oh. Um. No.
等下 哦,不 呃...
You've got the wrong idea. That's not why I brought her here.
搞什么啊 我帶她回來可不是相親的
Right. We're not. I'm not...
對,我們不是...那種關系...
What's the issue, dear?
怎么了 親愛的?
Why are you holding back from such a man?
這么靠譜的好男人你還不滿意?