No... What have I done?
不..我都做了什么?
Why did you bring me here?
為什么把我帶到這里來?
I couldn't just let them kill you.
我不能讓他們殺了你
But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna.
但我對于阿倫戴爾是個威脅 把安娜找來
Anna has not returned...
安娜還沒回來...
If you would just stop the winter,
請你停止這場嚴冬
bring back summer... please.
恢復夏天...求你了
Don't you see... I can't.
你不知道嗎...我做不到
You have to tell them to let me go.
你得讓他們放我走
I will do what I can.
我盡力吧
Just hang in there. Come on, buddy, faster!
堅持住 快點伙計!
I'll meet you guys at the castle!
我們在城堡會合!
Stay out of sight, Olaf!
別讓別人看見你!
I will!
知道啦!
It's Princess Anna!
是安娜公主!
Are you g-gonna be okay?
你還...還好嗎?
Don't worry about me.
別瞎操心了
Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick...My Lady.
安娜!您可算回來了...公主殿下
Get her warm and find Prince Hans, immediately.
注意保暖 快去把漢斯王子找來!
We will. Thank you.
放心吧,多謝了
Make sure she's safe!
一定要照顧好啊!
I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna.
我要回去找安娜
You cannot risk going out there again.
你不能再冒險出去了
If anything happens to her...
萬一她有不測...
If anything happens to the Princess,
萬一公主不幸...
you are all Arendelle has left.
阿倫戴爾就全靠你了
He's in here. Prince Hans.
他在這兒 漢斯王子
Anna. You're so cold.
安娜 你渾身冰涼!
Hans, you have to kiss me... - What?
漢斯 快吻我... - 什么?
Now. Now.
快 快!
Oh,slow down.
喔,慢點說。
We'll give you two some privacy.
諸位大人,我們是不是回避一下
What happened out there?
究竟怎么回事?
Elsa struck me with her powers.
艾莎用魔法攻擊了我
You said she'd never hurt you.
你說過她永遠不會傷害你
I was wrong.
看來我錯了
Anna?
安娜?
She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me.
她凍住了我的心,只有發自真愛的行動才能救我
A true love's kiss.
真愛之吻?