Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded...
安娜 你愿意與克里斯托弗成為合地精法的...
Wait, what?!
等等,什么?
You're getting married.
你要結婚了
She's as cold as ice.
她渾身冰涼!
There's strange magic here!
我感覺到一股奇怪的魔氣!
Grand Pabbie! Bring her to me.
佩比爺爺! - 快 讓我看看
Anna, your life is in danger.
安娜,你現在很危險
There is ice in your heart, put there by your sister.
你姐姐在你心里刺進了一塊冰
If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever.
如果不把它融化,你全身都會凍住的,永遠
What ...? No.
什么? 不會吧
But you can remove it, Right?
但是你能治好,是嗎?
I can not, I'm sorry Kristoff...
我不能 對不起 克里斯托弗...
If it was her head that would be easy.
如果只是頭被凍住還好
But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
但解救冰封的心,只能靠一個發自真愛的行動
An act of true love?
發自真愛的行動?
A true love's kiss, perhaps?
也許是...真愛之吻?
Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans.
安娜,我們得帶你去找漢斯
Hans.
漢斯...
Pull us out, Sven.
把我們拉上來,斯特
Olaf! Come on. I'm coming!
雪寶!快走 - 我來了!
Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?!
去吻漢斯嘍! 漢斯是誰啊?