Sven, go. Go!
斯特 快跑!
What are they? -Wolves.
那是什么? -狼
Wolves?
狼?
What do we do? -I've got this.
我們怎么辦? -跟他們拼了
You just... don't fall off and don't get eaten.
你...別掉下去給吃了就行
But I wanna help... -No.
可我想幫忙... -不用
Why not?
為什么?
Because I don't trust your judgment.
因為我不相信你的判斷力
Excuse me?!
你說什么?
Who marries a man she just met?
竟然會和一個陌生人結婚!
It's true love!
我們是真愛!
Christopher!
克里斯豆腐!
It's Kristoff!
是克里斯托弗 !
Duck!
閃開!
- You almost set me on fire! - But I didn't.
你差點把我也燒了! - 差點而已
Get ready to jump, Sven!
斯特 準備跳!
You don't tell him what to do!
你還沒資格命令他!
I do! Jump, Sven!
聽我的! 跳 斯特!
But I just paid it off.
哦不 我才剛還清雪橇的貸款
Uh-oh. No, no, no.
哎呀! 哇 啊 啊!
Grab on!
抓緊!
Pull, Sven! Pull!
拉 斯特!拉!
I'll replace your sled and everything in it.
我會賠你一個新雪橇的
And I understand if you don't want to help me anymore.
呃 如果你不想再幫我了 我也能理解
Of course I don't want to help her anymore.
我當然不想再幫她了
In fact, this whole thing has ruined me.
我可被她害慘了
For helping anyone ever again.
因為又幫了一個陌生人
- But she'll die on her own. - I can live with that.
- 但她自己去的話會死的 - 這又不關我事
But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.
如果她死了你就得不到新雪橇了
You know sometimes I really don't like you.
有時候我真的很討厭你
Hold up. We're coming.
等一下 我們來了
You are?!
是嗎
I mean, sure. I'll let you tag along.
當然了 那就跟上吧