I love you, Mrs. Smith.
我愛你,史密斯太太
You know, sometimes I think love is just a trick nature plays on us,
你知道,有時候我想,愛情只是 大自然在我們身上玩的一個小把戲
just a way of bringing more screaming babies into the world.
只是為了帶更多嗷嗷叫的小孩到這世界來
You actually believe that?
你真的相信那?
Sometimes.
有時候
God, I think it's everything.
天,我覺得愛情是一切
The only meaning there is to this crazy dream we're all trapped in.
這是我們被困在這瘋狂夢想中的唯一意義
Well...
呃…
I hope not.
我希望不是
Good night, sweetheart.
親愛的,晚安
It's been Ionely for you, I know.
我知道你寂寞久了
And I'm sorry.
對不起
There's just the two of us now.
現在只是我們兩人了
One day, there'll only be one of us.
一天,將只剩下我們其中一個
It's an unbearable prospect.
這是令人無法接受的前景
That's why we have to love each other as hard as we can now,
那也是為什么我們要盡量多愛對方
while we still have the chance.
趁我們還有機會