I do.
我愿意
You may now exchange the rings.
你們現在可以交換戒指
You first. Then me.
你先,然后到我
There you go.
好了
By the powers vested in me by the laws of the state of Oregon,
俄勒岡州法律賦予我的權力
I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
我現在宣布你們為丈夫和妻子 你可以親吻新娘了
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could do that
如果任何不舒服的東西
with everything we found uncomfortable?
都可那樣做,這世界就美好了
Kick it off into a flower bed?
一腳踢進花叢里
Hey, you in the suit.
嘿,你穿著西裝
It's a wedding, not a funeral. What's the matter?
這是婚禮,不是葬禮,怎么回事?
I'm just not feeling very festive.
我只是覺得不那么喜慶
You know what might help? What?
你知道怎樣做有所幫助嗎? 怎樣?
If you faked it.
如果你假裝
Come on, let's show them how it's done. Come on.
來,讓我們做個樣板給他們看看
Esther's amazing.
埃絲特很有魅力
I'll have to agree with you.
我贊同你的說法
Can I trust her with Oscar?
我可以信任她跟奧斯卡嗎?
Mmm...
呃…
Hard to say.
很難說
I mean, she's a passionate woman with needs, you know?
她是個熱情有需求的女人,你知道吧?
Hey, how come you two never had kids?
嘿,為什么你們倆沒有小孩?
I'm sorry, I just... We did.
對不起,我只是… 我們有
A son.
一個兒子
Aaron died last year
亞倫去年死了
of a heroin overdose.
死于海洛因過量