Really? ...some of the time.
真的嗎? 有時
Okay. Well, if you're so fucking nice, what are you doing here with me?
好吧,如果你是他媽的那么好人 你跟我在這干什么?
I don't know. We're having sex, I guess. That's what we do, you and me.
我不知道,做愛,我猜 那是我們在作的事,你和我
We have sex and we drink wine. We drink wine and we have sex.
我們做愛喝酒,我們喝酒做愛
Mmmhmm.
嗯哼
Yeah.
對
Okay. All right, so if you are going to marry this guy...
好吧,如果你跟這人結婚
I am gonna marry him.
我要跟他結婚
If you're going to marry this Bradley person
如果你要跟這叫布拉德利的人結婚
shouldn't you at least try to be with him exclusively?
你是不是至少應該嘗試專一地跟他一起?
You're the one with the wedding ring, not me.
你是那位帶著結婚戒指的人,不是我
Yeah, it's not the same thing. Yes, it is.
那不是一碼事 是一碼事
No, it's not the same thing!
不,不是一碼事
You're going to enter into a marriage, a firsttimer.
你準備進入婚姻群里,第一次
You haven't even tried to be faithful to this guy?
你甚至沒有嘗試要對這人專一?
I was faithful to Karen for 11 fucking years!
我對克倫保持專一11年了!
I gave that marriage everything that I had.
我給予這段婚姻我的一切
What have you given him? Do you even love him?
你給那人什么了?你甚至愛他不?
David, I'm done with this! Do you love him?
大衛,我受夠了 你愛他不?
I find him exceedingly lovable.
我發現他非常可愛
Yeah, that's not what I asked.
對,那不是我要問的
Do you love him? I don't know, David. I suppose...
你愛他不? 我不知道,大衛,我想…