Wake the fuck up!
你他媽的醒醒!
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事?
Get out of my house. Get the fuck out of my house!
滾出我的屋子!他媽的給我滾出去!
No.
不
You're gonna marry a guy that you're not even sure you're in love with.
你要嫁給一個 你甚至不清楚是否愛他的人?
You deserve to be slapped. You're a cunt.
你該被掌嘴,你是雞婆
I'm gonna walk outside right now,
我要馬上走到外面去
because I think that would be best for both of us.
因為我覺得那對我們倆都好
You're not dressed. I don't give a flying fuck!
你沒有穿衣服 我不在乎
David.
大衛
Don't say anything.
什么也別說
Can we... Can we just stop for a minute and, please, can we just talk about this?
我們可否…停下一會,談談這?拜托
I think it would be better if we just don't see each other again.
我想如果我們彼此不再見面,這是最好的
David, please don't say that. This is a mistake you're making, Diana.
大衛,請不要這么說 你正在犯錯,黛安娜
This is a soul mistake.
這是精神上的錯誤
And do you, Diana, take this man to have and to hold,
你,黛安娜,愿意于這位先生一起
for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,
不為好壞,不嫌貧富,不懼病痛
to love and to cherish from this day forward till death do you part?
互相扶持,從今直到白頭偕老?