Here. Come, sit.
坐這
His death was hard enough to accept.
他的死太令人難以接受
Almost as hard was the fact that
差不多跟那事實一樣難接受
we had no idea he had a drug problem.
我們根本不知道他吸毒
I mean, he was a top student. He was a doctor.
他是個優等生,一個醫生
When the police called, we were sure that this was a mistake.
當警察來電,我們都以為搞錯了
He had, like, a secret life.
他過一種秘密的生活
And I don't know why.
我不知道為什么
Every day I try to figure it out.
每天我試圖弄個明白
The first sign.
最初的征兆
The moment I didn't see.
我沒有看到的場面
A bit of unsolicited advice for you,
我給你提供一點建議
as soon as you get married, have a baby.
一旦你結婚了,要個小孩
And as soon as you've done that, have another one.
當你有了一個,再要一個
Have at least two. Okay? Two. Okay, two.
至少兩個,好吧?兩個 好的,兩個
Atta girl.
好女孩
Hey, I'm gonna ask you a question, okay?
嘿,我要問你一個問題,好嗎?
All right.
好的
Oscar and me really need parents.
奧斯卡和我真的需要父母
Mine are dead, and Oscar's only got the Bat.
我的都去世了,奧斯卡只有巴特
Would you and Esther adopt us?
你和埃絲特收養我們好嗎?
You know, unofficially.
你知道,非正式的
That's cool. You need time. Just think about it.
那很酷,你需要時間,想一想
Tada.
塔達
Voila.
那就是,瞧
Thanks.
謝謝
Hey, you hesitated today. How come? When?
嘿,今天你猶豫了,為什么? 什么時候?
Just towards the end of the ceremony, right before the "I do."
就是典禮臨近結束,說“我愿意”之前
I did?
我有嗎?
Can't remember.
不記得了
What a day, huh? Yeah.
今天大日子啊? 對
Cheers.
碰杯