We don't even have to let them know, you know?
你甚至不需要讓他們知道,知道吧?
I'm on it.
我包了
I think I found something. MAN: David!
我想我找到一些了 大衛
I found a house with a great neighborhood.
我找到一個房子,周圍環境很不錯
How are you? Good, good, good.
你好嗎? 很好
Michael, nice to see you.
邁克爾,見到你真好
That sounds good. You all right?
聽起來不錯,你沒事吧?
I'm gonna go get a drink. Do you want anything?
我去拿杯飲料,你想喝什么嗎?
Just a beer, please.
啤酒,謝謝
Hey, Scott, how you doing? Hey.
嘿,斯科特,你好嗎? 嘿
White wine. Thank you so much.
白酒 非常謝謝
Diana Croce?
黛安娜?可洛斯?
My husband, Dave, and I bought a house from you a few years ago.
我丈夫,大衛 和我幾年前從你那買了房子
Oh, right. The twostory Georgian.
噢,對了,兩層喬治王時代風格的房子
Exactly. On Walnut Street.
正是 在胡桃街
So you're still happy with the house? Oh, well, we love it. At least I do.
你還滿意那房子嗎? 我們很喜歡,起碼我是
David's just so busy.
大衛太忙了
He's not around much.
他在家時間不多
I'm... I'm sorry. Could you excuse me?
對不起,請原諒我
I left the house, I asked my wife, "Do you have the directions?
" 我離開房子,我問我太太 “你有沒有地圖?”
She said, "I don't have the directions."
她說,“我沒有地圖”
I'm like, "Well, I don't have the directions.
" 我就像,“我沒有地圖”
So we get in the car and start driving and I use my little thing,
因此我們上了車子,開始駕駛 我用上我的小玩意
and I press the button and put the address in
我按了按鈕,輸入地址
and I start going. It says, "Make a right. Make a right.
" 我開動了,它說“轉右,轉右”