Come in.
進來吧
Hello.
嘿
Hi. Are you asleep?
你睡了嗎
Very much so, yes.
對啊,很熟
I hate to interrupt that, but you have to see this.
抱歉打擾你,你跟我來看看
Good God.
天啊
Is that right?
不可能吧
I don’t know.
很奇妙吧
I’ve never seen anything like it in New York outside the Planetarium.
在紐約時除了星像儀之外 我從未看過這么多星星
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments
真誠心智之合,請容我說 不允許承認阻礙之存在
"L ove is not love Which alters when it alteration finds
愛若見異思遷,見風轉舵
"Or bends with the remover to remove
隨彼之變而變,就不是愛
"O, no! it is an everfixed mark
噢,不,愛是岸標,永遠堅定
"That looks on tempests and is never shaken"
俯視下方風雨,永立不搖
It’s Shakespeare, from our wedding.
這是我們婚禮上莎士比亞的句子
Was he there? We never got his gift.
他有參加嗎? 我怎么沒收到他的禮物
It was my vows to you. I know. I know.
是我的婚誓 我知道
I was so disappointed when I found out.
當我發現真相后有點失望
Although, at the time, I thought you’d written them.
當時我還以為是你自己寫的
Do you remember your vows to me?
你還記得你的婚誓嗎
"There was once a girl from Nantucket"
有個女孩從南塔克特來
No, that’s not it. That’s not it. That’s not it. No, it’s all right. It was a long time ago.
不對,記錯了 算了,反正是很久以前的事
My God, it’s amazing how many stars.
天啊,繁星點點
"I promise never to take you for granted
我發誓我不會視你如敝屣
"Or utter a word unkind
對你惡言相向
"Never allow my affections to be recanted
絕不撤銷我的愛意
"Or stop marveling at your behind
或在你身后抱怨連連
"To also marvel at your warmth, your wit
對你的溫情和智慧感到滿足
"Your refusal to condone animal slaughter
以及你對動物寬厚的心
"Your wisdom, your laugh
你的智識,你的笑容
"Your inability to boil water
你不會燒開水的能力
"To be your best friend for the rest of my life
讓我做你一生的好朋友
"And to thank the God you’re not sure about
感謝上蒼
"For fooling you into being my wife"
你愿意做我的妻子