Miss? Miss? I have an injured man who could use a little help here.
小姐?小姐?我有個人受傷了 這里需要一點幫助
What happened? He had an accident.
發生什么事了? 他碰到意外
No, I did not. He sliced off the tip of his finger.
不是意外,我故意的 他切掉了他的手指尖
But it wasn't an accident. Bradley.
但那不是意外 布拉德利
Bradley! I did this to myself on purpose.
布拉德利 我是故意這樣對自己的
Bradley, shut up!
布拉德利,給我閉嘴
Hold still.
別動
Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
你介意我問你一個私人問題嗎?
Can I ask you one?
我可以問你一個嗎?
Two, actually. That's only fair.
兩個才對 那才公平
Uh...
呃…
You go first.
你先問
Why did you do this to yourself?
你為什么要這樣對自己?
I wanted to feel,
我想感受一下
in my body, as much pain as I feel in my heart.
肉體和心靈上一樣的痛苦
You have questions for me?
你想問我什么?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Margit.
瑪姬
Margit? Where are you from?
瑪姬?你從哪里來的?
I'm Hungarian, from Budapest.
我是匈牙利人,來自布達佩斯
Ah.
哦
What caused you this pain in your heart?
誰讓你這么傷心?
My eyes.
我的眼睛
I had them closed for so long.
我閉上眼睛很久了
Then when I finally opened them,
當我終于重新睜開的時候,
I wasn't ready for what they saw.
我對眼睛看見的東西毫無心理準備,
Hey.
嘿
Do you think love is a trick nature plays on people
你認為愛情是大自然 在人們身上玩的小把戲
so that we'll make more babies?
好讓我們生更多的孩子?
Or do you think that it's everything,
或者你認為愛情是一切
the only meaning there is to this
唯一的意義就是這
crazy dream?
瘋狂的夢想?
The second one.
后者
Which do you believe?
你相信哪一個?
Unfortunately,
很不幸