The second one.
后者
Do you want to have dinner with me sometime?
你想什么時候和我一起吃晚飯嗎?
Oh.
噢
How is he?
他怎樣了?
Do you want the good news or the bad?
你想聽好消息還是壞消息?
I don't think I can take any more bad news.
我想我不能再承受更多的壞消息了
Well, the good news is his finger's gonna be all right.
好消息就是他的手指很快就會好的
And the bad news?
那壞消息呢?
Bradley's in love again.
布拉德利又墮愛河了
All right, guys.
好的
Come on, look at the camera. Hi, wave.
來,望著鏡頭,嗨,招招手
Hi, Janey.
嗨,簡妮
Getting out of bed
剛起床
Harry, I took your advice.
哈里,我聽取了你的建議
What advice?
什么建議?
I'm pregnant.
我懷孕了
Congratulations.
恭喜!
And you know what? What?
你知道嗎? 知道什么?
We're gonna have another one. Right away. Gonna have two.
我們還想要另外一個 緊接著就要,總共兩個
That's my girl.
好樣的,這就對了
Cause your love is mine
因你的愛是我的
Say hi to the bride and groom.
跟新娘新郎問好
Hi!
嗨!
Your love is all mine
你的愛全是我的
What's making you smile like that?
什么讓你笑的如此燦爛?
Looking out the window
看著窗外
An unusual man.
一位不尋常的男人