I just have one more little thing.
只是還有一件事
Okay, look, I know you always wanted us to go and I procrastinated,
我知道你一直都認為我們該往前看了 不過我一直拖時間
but I thought this might make up for it.
但我認為這值得一試
Dr. Tobin is apparently the best marriage counselor in the city.
托比醫生是城里最好的婚姻諮詢者
Oh, no, I know who she is. I found her duplex on Madison.
我知道她是誰 我在麥迪遜大道看過她的公寓
Okay. And the Lerners recommended her.
很好. 而且林氏夫婦很推薦她
Eric and Fiona? Yes.
你是指艾瑞克和菲歐娜嗎? 對
They’ve been divorced a year. They have, they have.
拜托,他們都離婚一年了 我知道
But the one thing they do agree on is how much they love Dr. Tobin.
但他們同時都對托比醫師贊不絕口
Apparently, she wrote some book.
她有出過書
Yes. The Magic Marriage Myth.
我知道,神奇的婚姻秘辛
You see? You are so wellread. I really miss that.
對啊,你太聰明了. 我就喜歡你這點
It’s all about people’s expectations that their spouse will be the answer
那本書全在說人們 將婚姻的解答放在伴侶身上
to all their problems when, in fact, they should be facing reality
然而事實卻是
and not asking their partners for more than they can give.
不要對伴侶要求太高
Brilliant. Brilliant.
是的,就是那個意思
I don’t know. I find her theory kind of depressing, don’t you?
我不懂. 我覺得她說的很悲哀耶 你不覺得?
Yep. Yep, yeah, if you do.
是,是,你說的對
Can you please stop being so agreeable? Please?
你可以不要再繼續迎合我了 好嗎?
Whatever you say.
遵命
So. So.
嗯 嗯
So, you know, I have to do a showing tonight,
嗯,我今晚有個晚會
and I’m gonna pick up my client at his townhouse.
而我得去接那個客人
Yes.
好
Do you wanna walk with me?
你要跟我一起走路去嗎
Absolutely. Yes. Okay.
當然 好
Adam, we are gonna walk.
亞當,我們要用走路去的
You’re going to walk? Yes.
走路? 對
Is everything all right? Did we do something wrong?
一切都還好嗎? 我們是否做錯什么了
No. Everything’s okay.
一切都很好