But...
但是┅
But what that means...
這也就是說┅
I’m sorry.
不好意思
Well, I...
我┅
Basically, what I’m saying is,
總之我想說的是
we want your money right now.
快捐錢吧
So...
恩┅
Great speech. Thank you.
不錯啊 謝謝
And you look fantastic tonight, by the way. Thank you.
你看起來很漂亮 謝謝
I still don’t entirely understand what you’re doing here.
我還是不懂你為何會在這
Well, breast cancer. I’m against it.
喔,就是乳癌嘛,我恨死它了
Look, I just want to talk. I’ll talk now, I’ll talk later, I’ll talk tomorrow.
現在也好,等會也好,明天也好 我只是想聊聊
I’ll talk at lunch, dinner, brunch, snack time.
中午也好,晚上也好, 早上也好,中間休息時間也可
Okay, okay. I get it.
我懂了
You are available for talking.
你想聊聊是吧
Yes. Yes.
是的
Hey, Jackie.
哈羅,賈姬
Jackie, how very nice. How are you?
賈姬,看到你真好 你好嗎
Mr. Morgan.
摩根先生
What do I have tomorrow?
我明天有什么行程
The PETA lunch.
PETA的午餐聚會
Barbecue, I imagine.
大概是烤肉之類的
What about after lunch?
午餐之后呢
Excuse me. Hello, Mrs. Morgan.
不好意思.你好,摩根小姐
Hi, Adam.
你好,亞當
After lunch, you have the Farmer conference call.
午餐后要和方先生進行電話會議
Do I dare ask about dinner?
我可以問一下,那晚餐呢
Meryl’s doing a showing at 7:00 for Mr. Rabelais.
她七點有場羅先生的秀要主持
We’ve got Mr. Thompson for dinner at 7:00.
我們七點和湯先生有飯約
Hey, you know, I think it would just be easier
不然這樣好了
if Jackie and Adam spoke to each other.
讓他們自己去搞定