You did something wrong.
一定是你做錯什么事
Here comes the rain.
下雨了
You slept with someone else, Paul.
保羅,是你有外遇的
You are not good at talking about the weather.
你還真會在談論天氣時,岔開話題
All right, it’s...
你要我談天氣?
It’s overcast with 100% chance of precipitation.
現在是多云,且降雨機率100%
You slept with someone else. I am sorry.
你跟別人亂搞 我很抱歉
I was confused. I was an idiot. I was wrong.
我很無力,我是蠢蛋,我做錯了
I made a terrible mistake. I love you.
我犯了一個可怕的錯誤 但我愛你
Do you still love me at all?
你還愛我嗎
I don’t know if I can sort of love you or love you a little.
我不知道自己是否還有一點愛你 還是真的愛你
Well, I’m fine with it.
好吧,既然如此的話
Honestly, I can get by with a little less love for a while. Maybe years.
其實只要有一點,也很好啊 我可以先忍受好幾年再說
That’s not me.
對我來講行不
I have to go. I have the meeting.
我該走了,我得開會
Look, I just think we should give Dr. Tobin a chance.
等等, 我覺得我們該試試看托比醫生
You know... Hey, there’s my client.
或許┅ 那是我的客戶
What is he doing in the rain without an umbrella?
他怎么沒撐傘
What are we doing in the rain without an umbrella?
我們也沒撐傘呢
Mr. Rabelais?
羅先生?
Mister...
先生?
God!
天啊