Do you want me to stay tonight?
你要我陪你嗎
No, no. I think I’m gonna be fine with Marshal Henderson.
不用,我想有韓先生在 我很安全
If you think he can handle it. Well...
如果你這么認為的話
Mrs. Morgan, I have your car right over here.
摩根小姐,你的車在這
Well, good night. Good night. Good... Yeah.
好吧,晚安 晚┅安羅
Mr. Morgan, Marshal Ferber.
摩根先生,這位是費警員
Evening, sir. Evening. Evening.
晚安 喔,晚安
You’re in good hands.
你會安全沒事的
Yes. Yes, I’m sure. I’m sure.
是啊,是啊
Yeah, it’s done.
就這樣
That is good news, Vincent. We’ll meet tomorrow on the island.
文森,那太好了 我們明天在曼哈頓見
No problem.
好的
Hello? Hi, Marshal Lasky.
喂?賴警員嗎?
You’re gonna send someone to relieve Marshal Henderson.
你得派人來跟韓警員交替一下
That’s good, because, you know, he’s been out there all night.
很好,因為他待在外面一整晚了
He must be...
他一定很┅
Can you hold on just a second? My intercom is ringing.
等等,有人按門鈴
Okay, I’m just gonna put you on hold. Okay.
我要先保留你的來電.嗯好
Coming.
來了
Hi, Mike.
嗨麥克
Yep, okay. Thank you.
嗯好,謝謝
Thank you.
謝謝
Hi. So I guess your guy’s already here,
喂. 你們已經派人來了
because the doorman said they just sent a police officer up.
因為樓下的門房說 剛剛有個警察上來了
What? 什么?
Hey, how you doing?
你好嗎
Okay, okay. Okay.
好,好,好
Get back inside! What...
退后 什么?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
媽啊