Well, we’ve both got companies to run,
我們都有自己的公司
so that’s important, but I think... Right.
所以那很重要啊 沒錯
Right. So, who runs my business?
好,那誰來掌管我的公司
All I’m saying is, I think there are other things which should...
我想說的是,一定還有別的┅
And what about... For instance...
還有┅ 舉例來說┅
...all of our friends and our family?
我們的親友怎么辦?
What, we just up and disappear?
我們難道就這樣人間蒸發
I mean, we’d leave? That’s crazy. That’s nuts. Is that what you’re suggesting?
我們非走不可?這太荒謬了 全都亂了.這就是你所想的?
Well, we don’t know what he’s suggesting
嗯我們還不知道他想的是什么
because you haven’t actually stopped talking yet, so...
因為你一直在說話所以┅
This isn’t the first time we’ve done this.
這不是我們第一次做這種事了
Well... Excuse me.
可是┅ 不好意思
We’ll get a list of people to contact.
我們會找出該聯絡的人
But first, we’ve got to get you to a safe location.
但在那之前 我們得送你們到安全之處
And what happens if you never find this man?
如果你永遠找不到兇手 怎么辦?
We’ll find him.
我們會找到的
In the meantime, we put you in a temporary spot
在此之前 必須先把你們安置到暫歇之處
until we can find a more permanent site.
直到我們找到一個永久的落腳處
What do you mean by "permanent"?
永久的?
I don’t mean permanent. I mean official site.
喔我是說,正式的落腳處
Yeah, but you said permanent.
可你剛剛說永久的
So if you don’t catch this guy,
所以如果你找不到兇手
then the official site becomes the permanent site?
那我們就得待在 這個永久的正式落腳處?
Right, so why don’t we just let him explain that bit.
嗯我們先讓他說完嘛