Thank you. I mean, if there’s, you know, any place that’s open.
謝謝,不過現在應該沒有店還在營業吧
Sure, there’s a Bargain Barn.
當然還有,別忘了家樂福
I’ve gotta swing by there anyway.
反正我也得繞過去
I’ve never been to a Bargain Barn.
我從來沒去過家樂福
Are you pulling my leg?
你在開玩笑嗎
They don’t have them in New York.
因為紐約沒有啊
What’s that got to do with anything?
那又如何
Well, that’s why I’ve never been to one.
所以我才沒去過
I’m still not following you.
我還是不懂
They don’t have Bargain Barns in New York,
因為紐約沒有家樂福
so that’s why I’ve never been to one.
所以我不曾去過
We’ve also never been to one in Chicago, which is where we’re from.
而且在我們的家鄉,芝加哥,也沒有搬家
I see. Oh, jeez.
原來如此 好啦
It’s huge.
超大哦
I had no idea. Astonishing.
我真傻眼了 太嚇人了
It’s all about bulk.
所有東西都是以量取勝
This can’t be right.
這是真的嗎
A sweater for $9. 99?
一件針織衫只要9. 99美金?
It’s not right. Look, it’s two for one.
不對,是兩件的價格
Come on.
天啊
Where is menswear?
男裝部在哪
Wait a minute.
等等
Okay, look, you see that woman?
你看到那個女人了沒
See that woman? Guess what’s in those bags?
看到了嗎?你猜那袋子里裝的是什么
French bread? Guns. Big guns.
法國面包? 是槍,好大一支槍
Oh, Lord, she’s coming. Oh, my God, it’s Sarah Palin.
天啊,他朝這里走過來了 天啊 她是裴琳吧
Actually, the name’s Emma, Emma Wheeler, but you can call me Deputy Wheeler.
其實我叫做魏艾瑪,你可以叫我副警長
So... So you’re married. Oh, yeah.
你結婚了? 對
Just what you needed, hon. A couple more guns.
你需要的是,更多的槍
I love them. Do you hunt, Meryl?
我喜歡,你平常打獵嗎,梅莉
Just for bargains. Actually, I’m a member of PETA.
殺價的時候例外. 其實我是動物委員會的會員
"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals."
動物道德倫理委員會
So am I. Except mine’s "People for Eating Tasty Animals."
我也是啊, 我是動物山珍海味委員會