You gotta know Emma to appreciate her humor.
這就是艾瑪式的幽默
Sometimes that doesn’t even help.
好像沒什么共鳴
Hey, I just wanna say that I think what you people are doing is very brave,
我只是想表達我對你們的敬意
and it’ll be an honor to protect you.
你們的所作所為很了不起, 我很榮幸可以保護你們的安全
I hope you’ll be real comfortable here with us.
希望你們和我們在一起會很愉快
Thank you. Thank you very much.
謝謝.十分感激
I must say, I’d imagined Ray to be, you know, less modern.
我還以為雷鎮會很荒僻
But this Bargain Barn is fantastic,
結果這家家樂福還滿不錯的 讓我改觀了
and I saw a movie theater down the road, an Applebee’s.
而且巷底還有間電影院和連鎖餐廳
Well, this is Cody. Ray’s 45 miles that way,
喔其實這里是科地鎮,雷鎮在45哩之外
and there is no Bargain Barn there.
而且雷鎮沒有家樂福
Here’s Ray.
就是這了
That was it.
這就是啦
Could we do it again? I think I missed it.
我們可以再來一次嗎? 我剛剛沒看到
Well, if that’s Ray, where are we going?
嗯如果那就是雷鎮 那我們為何還繼續開車
A few miles outside of town.
我們要去的地方 在離小鎮幾哩外之處
We like to get away from the hustle and bustle.
因為我們不喜歡車水馬龍的地方
Come on in. Watch your step, there.
請進,小心步伐
Yep.
很好
This is it, home sweet home.
這就是我們的甜蜜小屋