Run! Stop!
快跑 等等
Get in! What is your problem?
到這里來 你在做什么
I almost ran you over! There’s a man up there with a gun!
我差點壓扁你 那個男的有槍
The man who was murdered tonight, Girard Rabelais,
今晚被害的吉格羅先生
was an international arms dealer.
其實是國際軍火商
The FBI was moving in to convict him,
FBI正準備逮捕他
so Rabelais was working with us to capture this man,
羅先生是我們的眼線
Anton Forenski.
為了抓這位佛倫斯基
And we think that’s why Forenski had him killed.
我們認為是佛倫斯基派人殺他的
We find the murderer, maybe he leads us to Forenski.
我們已經找到兇手 他或許可以給我們些佛倫斯基的線索
And you’re gonna be our star witnesses.
所以你們要當我們的證人
But right now, I just wanna concentrate on keeping you safe.
不過現在最重要的是保護你們的安全
This guy’s still out there. Yeah, but he doesn’t know who we are.
兇手仍逍遙法外 是沒錯,但他又不知道我們是誰
What do you mean, "safe"?
你是什么意思
I’m gonna give you 24hour protection at your apartment anyway.
我還是得派警力24小時駐守你家
Well, we don’t live together.
我們不住在一起
He’s at a hotel ’cause we’re separated.
他現在住在飯店,因為我們分居中
My wife and I see someone once a week.
我老婆和我每個星期 都會去看心理醫生
It’s not, by any chance, Dr. Tobin, is it?
該不會是托比醫生吧
I know it’s been a rough night, so get some rest,
我知道這一切都很難熬, 不過你們先回家休息
and I’ll talk to both of you tomorrow.
我明天再跟你們會面
Okay. Right.
好 嗯
Mrs. Morgan. Yes?
摩根小姐? 怎么?
This is Marshal Henderson. He’ll be taking care of you.
這位是韓警員,他是你的保鑣
Hello. Ma’am.
你好 夫人