I’m quoting here from the article. I have five copies.
這是報上寫的 我買了五份
This way, if we ever get back together and lose yours, we’re covered.
這樣當我們和好時 就算你的那份不見了,也沒關系
Hi. You’ve reached Meryl Morgan. I can’t take your call right now,
這里是梅莉摩根的辦公室,我現在不在
so leave a message and have a great day. Thanks.
有事請留言,謝謝 祝你有個愉快的一天
Anyway, the point is that I am sad,
總之我還滿傷心的
and I miss you,
而且我很想你
and I bitterly regret what I did,
我對于自己的所作所為感到很抱歉
and it would be very, very nice if you called or, in fact, if we could see each other.
如果你能回電,那我真的會很開心 如果能見個面會更好
I hope you’re getting the gifts. I know they’re not all perfect.
我希望你有收到我的禮物 雖然它們看起來不怎么樣
The ice sculpture, I concede, was a disaster.
尤其是那個冰雕,我承認真的很可怕
I did specify that they shouldn’t leave it if you weren’t home,
我還特別囑托他們,務必要確認你在家 才能把它留下來
Talking of which, I must get back to work.
說到這,我該回去工作了
I’m actually in court. I have a man...
其實我現在在法院,我有個客戶┅
Isn’t this a beautiful view? You could pay for this whole apartment
這景觀很美吧? 只要向每個愿意一瞻美景的路人收費
just by charging people to come and look at this.
就足夠你買下整棟公寓了
And if you like this, you’re going to love this,
如果你喜歡那個的話,你會更愛這個
what I call the ballroom or the grand salon.
這就是我提到的舞廳,也就是大交誼廳
It’s the perfect combination of classic architecture
這真可謂是古典建筑和
and understated elegance.
高貴優雅的完美組合
You’re pregnant?
你懷孕了嗎
I mean, if you’re planning on having a baby, this is the most magical place.
這里對小孩子而言 絕對是最完美的成長環境
How many? Let me see, I have... Well, I have zero.
幾個啊?我算算看┅ 其實我一個都沒有
My husband and I are separated.
我和我老公正分居
I know what you’re thinking, the clock is ticking, right?
我知道你在想什么 分秒必爭是吧