Hi. You’ve reached Meryl Morgan. I can’t take your call right now,
這里是梅莉摩根的辦公室,我現在不在
so leave a message and have a great day. Thanks.
有事請留言,謝謝 祝你有個愉快的一天
Hello. It is me, your husband.
喂,是你老公
At least, legally still your husband, as recognized by the state of New York.
至少就紐約州立法律上而言 我仍舊是
And, in the end, who are we to argue with the Governor?
不過話又說回來 我沒事提這個干嘛
I wanted to call and just say hello,
我只是想打聲招呼
as it is approaching the three-month anniversary of our being separated,
而且我們分居三個月的紀念日就快到了
and I thought, perhaps it might be nice to get together,
我在想你是否有時間出來跟我見個面
as, you know, occasions like this only come around once in a lifetime.
畢竟這樣的機會很少見
And... Oh, yes! And I saw the cover of New York Magazine’s real estate issue,
對了,我看到你在紐約雜志上的
and there you were. And you looked lovely, frankly.
房地產特刊封面了 你看起來真的很美
You are staring out from every newsstand and bus and taxi.
你的封面遍布各大小攤販 和公車、計程車上
And it is...
該怎么說┅
"It is genuinely incredible how you have built your business
一手掌握紐約房地產企業
"into the premier boutique real estate firm in the city."
并將其擴展成一間華麗的精品店 十分令人敬佩