There she is.
女王來了
Your Majesty! -Long live the Queen! -Queen Elsa...
陛下! -女王萬歲! -女王陛下...
Come drink with us.
來跟我們一起喝酒
Queen Elsa.
女王陛下
Your Majesty? Are you all right?
陛下? 你沒事吧?
There she is! Stop her!
她在那! 抓住她!
Please, just stay away from me.
求你們,離我遠一點...
Stay away!
遠一點!
Monster... Monster!
妖怪...她是個妖怪!
Elsa!
艾莎!
Elsa...
艾莎...
Wait, Please!
請等一下!
Elsa, Stop!
艾莎 不要走!
Anna! -No.
安娜! -不!
The Fjord.
看!峽灣...
Snow?
下雪了?
Yes, snow!
是雪!
Are you all right? -No.
你沒事吧? -有事
Did you know? -No.
你以前知道嗎? -不知道
Look! It's snowing! It's snowing!
看! 下雪了!下雪了!
The Queen has cursed this land!
女王詛咒了這片土地!
She must be stopped!
一定要阻止她!
You have to go after her... -Wait, no!
你們快去追她 -等等,不要!
You! Is there sorcery in you, too?
你!你也會使妖法嗎?
Are you a monster, too?
你也是個妖怪嗎?
No. No. I'm completely ordinary.
不 不 我只是個普通人
That's right she is.
當然,她很普通
... In the best way.
我是說...很正常的人
And my sister's not a monster.
我姐姐也不是妖怪
She nearly killed me.
她差點殺了我!
You slipped on ice...-Her ice!
你自己在冰上滑倒了... -那可是她變出來的!
It was an accident. She was scared.
這只是一次意外 她被嚇壞了
She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this...
她不是有意的,不是有意造成這一切...
Tonight was my fault. I pushed her.
今晚全是我的錯 惹惱了她
So I'm the one that needs to go after her.
我一定要把她追回來
-What? -Yeah. -Bring me my horse, please.
什么? -把我的馬牽來
Anna, no. It's too dangerous.
安娜 別去 太危險了
Elsa's not dangerous.
艾莎一點也不危險
I'll bring her back, And I'll make this right.
我會帶她回來 把一切恢復原樣
I'm coming with you... -No.
我跟你一起去.. -不
I need you here to take care of Arendelle.
我需要你留守阿倫戴爾
On my honor.
十分榮幸!
I leave Prince Hans in charge!
我授權漢斯王子暫時負責這里!
Are you sure you can trust her?
你真的信任她嗎?
I don't want you getting hurt.
我不能讓你受傷
She's my sister,
她是我的姐姐
She would never hurt me.
她永遠不會傷害我