Oops! Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there?
哦!不好意思,借過!
Thank you. Oh, there she is.
謝謝...哦,她在這兒
Elsa! I mean... Queen...
艾莎! 我是說...陛下...
Me again. May I present,
我又來了 我想向您介紹
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
南艾爾斯的漢斯王子
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
We would like...your blessing...
希望您能...祝福我們的...
of... our marriage!
婚禮!
Marriage...? Yes!
婚禮?! -是的!
I'm sorry, I'm confused.
不好意思...我有點暈
Well, We haven't worked out all the details ourselves.
好吧 我們確實還有一些細節需要商量
We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.
得花上幾天好好策劃一下我們的婚禮
Of course we'll have soup,
宴會上要有鮮湯
roast, and ice cream and then...
烤肉,冰淇淋還有...
Wait. Would we live here?
等下 我們可以住在這里嗎?
Here? -Absolutely!
這里? -當然!
Anna...
安娜...
Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us...
也可以把你的十二個哥哥都請來住...
What? No, no, no, no, no.
什么? 不 不,等一下
Of course we have the room. I don't know. Some of them must...
這里的房間足夠給他們住,而且...
Wait. Slow down.
不,等一下
No one's brothers are staying here.
他們不能住在這兒
No one is getting married.
你也不能和他結婚
Wait, what?
什么?
May I talk to you, please. Alone.
我能單獨跟你談談嗎? 就我們倆
No. Whatever you have to say, you...
不 無論你想說什么...
you can say to both of us.
跟我們兩人一起說好了
Fine. You can't marry a man you just met.
好吧 你不能嫁給一個你才剛認識的人
You Can if it's true love.
我能,如果是真愛就可以
Anna, what do you know about true love?
安娜 你知道什么是真愛嗎?
More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.
比你清楚,你只會把人拒之門外
You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no.
你要我祝福你們兩人的婚禮 我的答案是不可以
Now, Excuse me.
不好意思,我失陪了
Your Majesty, if I may ease your...
陛下,請允許我...
No, you may not. And I-I think you should go.
我不允許 而且我想...你該走了
The party is over. Close the gates.
舞會結束了 把門關上
Yes, Your Majesty.
是,陛下
What? Elsa, no. No, wait!
什么? 艾莎 不!不!別...
Give me my glove!
把手套還給我!
Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore.
艾莎,求你了! 我不能再忍受這樣的生活了
... Then leave.
那就...離開吧
... What did I ever do to you?!
我到底哪里招惹你了?
Enough, Anna.
別說了...安娜
No. Why? Why do you shut me out?!
不 為什么?為什么要把我拒之門外?
Why do you shut the world out?!
為什么要把自己和整個世界隔絕?!
What are you so afraid of?!
你到底在害怕什么?
I said, enough!
別說了!
Sorcery. I knew there was
妖術 我早知道
something dubious going on here.
這里一定藏著不可告人的內幕
Elsa...?
艾莎...?