Hi. Look um, about what happened earlier...
剛才的事…
No, hey, well, I-I completely understand. You were, you were stressed.
我完全了解,你的壓力很大。
I was gonna give you a chance to apologize to me.
我本來要給你機會向我道歉。
For what? For letting you throw me out of your office?
為什么?為你把我趕出辦公室而抱歉?
You had no right coming down to my office Ross. You do not bring a picnic basket to somebody’s work! Unless maybe they were a park ranger!
Ross你沒有權利到我辦公室來。你不能帶著野餐籃到人家的辦公室!除非這個人是公園管理員。
Yeah, well excuse me for wanting to be with my girlfriend on our anniversary, boy what an ass am I.
原諒我只想在周年紀念日跟女朋友在一起,老天,我真是混蛋。
But I told you, I didn’t have the time!
但我說過我沒有時間!
Yeah, well you never have the time. I mean, I don’t feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore, Rachel.
你一直都沒時間。Rachel,我覺得自己好像根本沒有女朋友。
Wh, Ross what do you want from me? You want me, you want me to quit my job so you can feel like you have a girlfriend?
Ross,你想讓我干什么?你是不是要我辭職,好讓你覺得自己有女朋友?
No, but it’ll be nice if you realised, it’s just a job!
不是,我只希望你了解這只是一份工作。
Just a job!
只是一份工作?
Yes.
是的。
Ross do you realise this is the first time in my life I’m doing something I actually care about.
Ross,這是我一生中第一次做我覺得有意義的事,
This is the first time in my life I’m doing something that I’m actually good at. I mean. if you don’t get that...
這是我一生中第一次發揮自己的專長,如果你不了解…
No, hey, I get that, okay, I get that big time. And I’m happy for you,
我了解,也為你高興,
but I’m tired of having a relationship with your answering machine! Okay, I don’t know what to do anymore.
但我受夠跟答錄機談戀愛,我不知道該怎么辦。
Well neither do I!
我也不知道。
Is this about Mark?
這是因為 Mark嗎?
Oh my God.
我的天。
Okay, it’s not, it’s not.
好,不是,不是。
Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross, no, you’ve, you’ve, you’ve making this too hard.
我的天啊。我不能老是跟你為同一件事情吵架,Ross你讓我受不了。
Oh I’m, I’m making this too hard. Okay, what do you want me to do.
我讓你受不了?你要我怎么做?
I don’t know, I don’t know. Urrrgh! Look, maybe we should take a break.
我不知道,這樣吧,也許我們應該冷靜一下。
Okay, okay, fine, you’ve right. Let’s ah, let’s take a break,
很好,你說得對,
let’s cool off, okay, let’s get some frozen yogurt, or something..
我們冷靜一下,我們去吃冷凍優格吧。
No.A break from us.
不。我們分手吧。