Come on Chloe! Finish up with your customer first. Come on Chloe! Come on Chloe!!
快,Chloe!先把你的顧客解決掉,快點,Chloe! 快點,Chloe!
Can I help you?
要影印嗎?
Uh-oh.
噢。
Uh, you know what, we’ve having second thoughts about our copying needs. And we’ll need a little more time to think about it.
我們改變主意了,還需要時間考慮要影印什么。
Chloe, switch with me, there’s some guys here that got a crush on you.
Chloe,跟我換,有人迷上你了。
Okay, that hurt us.
好,真是傷人。
Hi guys. I haven’t seen you since this morning.
我從早上就沒看見你們了。
Well ah, ........you know.
這個嘛…你知道。
Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?
你們明天晚上有事嗎?
Both of us? (points to Chandler and himself)
我們兩個?
Maybe. Does that scare you?
也許吧,害怕了嗎?
Relax. It’s just Issac’s D.J.-ing at the Philly. You should come.
別緊張,Issac在Philly酒吧當DJ,你們應該來聽聽看。
We’ll be there.
我們會去的。
Great. I’ll ah, see you then.
太好了,到時候見。
All right, rock on.
好啊,搖搖搖。