No, no, no, I’m looking at a purchase order right here
不,不,不…訂單就在我面前,
and it clearly states that we ordered the Rivera bikini in a variety of sizes and colours. And....
上面說我們訂的里Rivera比基尼,各種尺寸和顏色都有,
What does it matter, what I’m wearing?! Can I please speak to your supervisor?Thank you.We’ve holding.
這跟我穿什么有何相干?可以請你的主管過來嗎?謝謝!我們等他接電話。
Hi!
嗨。
Oh!! My God, what are you doing here?
我的天,你來干什么?
Well you said you couldn’t go out so....
你說你不能出去,所以…
You brought a picnic, oh, what a boyfriend. That’s it, on Monday I start wearing make-up.
你帶了野餐籃,真是個好男朋友。夠了,星期一我要開始化妝。
Ross honey, this is very nice, but, but I-I got a crisis.
Ross,親愛的,你很體貼,但我現在大難臨頭。
Yeah, but I got cous-cous!
但我現在小米當前!
Honey, honey, I’m sorry, I know it’s our anniversary but I told you on the phone I don’t have time to stop.
親愛的,親愛的,對不起,我知道今天是我們周年紀念,但我在電話上跟你說過,我沒有時間停下來。
Okay, you don’t have to stop, I’m invisible, I’m not here.
好的,你不必停下來,我是隱形人,看不到。
But I don’t, hmm...Oh, who approved that order?!
可是,我不…是誰批準這批貨的?
Well there is no Mark Robbinson in this office. Get me Mark on the phone!
我們這里沒有Mark Robbinson,打電話給 Mark。
I love Mark.Do you know Mark?
我喜歡Mark,你認識他嗎?
Yeah!!
對。
Well, let me just check that with what I got here,
讓我看看…
all right see 038 is not the number for this store, 038 is Atlanta. And I...
038不是本店的號碼是亞特蘭大的號碼。
Pepper?
胡椒?
None for me.
我不用。
Okay sorry, whew.
好,對不起。
I’m sorry, as I was saying the store number is wrong,
對不起,我剛才說商店號碼是錯的,
and I’m sorry but that’s... Oh my God!!
對不起,可是…我的天!
Okay, that’s a fire. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
起火了。
Excuse me, I’m sorry,
對不起,請原諒,
I’m gonna have to call you back, I’ve got a Schemp in my office. (hangs up)What are you doing?
我待會兒再打給你,我這里一團亂,你這是干嘛?
I’m sorry. But ah, hey, oh, somebody’s off the phone, how about a glass of wine by the fire, I could get it going again.
對不起,但你電話講完了,喝杯酒吧,圍著爐火對飲,我可以再把火升起來。
Ross you’ve not listening to me, I don’t have time to stop.
Ross,你沒有聽我說話,我沒有空。
Come on Rach, you don’t have what, ten minutes?
拜托,Rach,你連十分鐘都沒有?
I don’t have ten minutes!!
我連十分鐘都沒有!
What? Sophie, does she have ten minutes?
什么?Sophie,她有十分鐘時間嗎?
Hey, Ross!!! I told you I don’t!
嘿,Ross!我說過沒有。
Don’t yell at me okay, this is the most I’ve seen you all week.
別對我吼,我一個禮拜沒見到你了。
Look, I cannot do this right now, okay, I’ve got a deadline, would you just go home, I’ll talk to you later.
聽好了,我現在沒空理你,我的交貨時間到了,回家去,我們回頭再說。
Yeah, but wait...
好,可是等一下…
Good bye!
再見。
Actually, that’s our three hole punch.
實際上,那個是我們的三洞打孔機。