I live next door.
我就住隔壁
Here? Yeah.
這里? 對
That's fantastic! We're... I...
那真是太妙了…我…
How did we never put that together? I don't know.
為什么我們從來沒有想到? 我不知道
Stranger things have happened. A regift.
更奇怪的事情發生了,一件別人給的禮物
I'll use it to christen the fridge.
我要用它給冰箱命名
It also makes a good doorstop.
這也是很好的制門器
Hey, honey! I want you to meet somebody.
嘿,親愛的,我介紹你認識一個
I can't believe it! You know, I love this street. I love this area.
我真的不敢相信,我愛這街道,這地區
Bradley, there's something I need to share with you.
布拉德利,我想告訴你一些事情
This house has a history.
這房子有個歷史
Over the years, we've watched happy young couples move in here
多年來,我們目睹很多幸福的伴侶搬進來
and before you know it, they're at each other's throats,
在你知道之前,他們開始吵架
and within weeks or months, they're moving out.
數周或數月后,他們搬走了
Separately.
分別搬走
Now, this has happened three times in a row.
現在連續發生三次了
Now, I'm a man of logic. I think it's just coincidence.
我是個講邏輯的人,我認為是純屬巧合
But, Esther, my wife,
但埃絲特,我太太
she thinks supernatural forces are at work.
她認為是超自然的力量在作怪
She thinks the place is cursed.
她覺得這房子被下咒了