That was amazing.
太妙了
You're disgusting. That's a disgusting habit.
你太惡心了,這是個令人惡心的習慣
Hey, how's your boyfriend?
嘿,你的男朋友怎樣?
He's fine. Thank you for asking.
他很好,謝謝你的關心
Okay, I gotta know something.
好吧,我想了解一下
Mmm-hmm?
嗯哼?
What do you see in this guy?
你怎樣看這人?
Well, he's not stupid, or inconsiderate.
呃,他不笨,不輕率
He's not obnoxious, or violent,
他不令人討厭,也沒暴力傾向
or boring, or annoying.
不乏味,也不惱人
He's not a bad dresser, he's not unemployed,
他衣著有品味,有工作
and he is not unhandsome, either.
他也不難看
An absence of disqualifiers is a rare and beautiful thing.
缺少那些不合資格的是少有的美妙的事情
Oh, and did I mention? He's not married, either.
噢,對了,我有沒有告訴你他也沒有結婚
Well, that makes me happy,
呃,這讓我感到高興
seeing you back at work.
看到你重新工作
Oh, I thought you were working on your book.
噢,我以為你在寫你的書
No, it's just a letter.
不是,只是寫封信
You're extending your leave of absence? - Indefinitely.
你要延長你的空缺? - 無限期延長