I asked her questions. All very Socratic.
我問她一些問題,都是很哲學的問題
I let her make up her own mind. The same way I spoke to Aaron.
我讓她自己去作決定 就像我跟亞倫的談話一樣
Sweetheart... What if I hadn't?
親愛的 如果我沒有又怎樣?
What if I'd taken a stronger stance?
如果我采取強硬一點的態度又怎樣?
What if I'd just told him, "Son, this is right. This is wrong"?
如果我告訴他 “兒子,這是對的,那是錯的”又怎樣?
I mean, he wasn't my student, for God's sake.
他可不是我的學生
He was my son.
他是我的兒子
Look at me.
看著我
Harry, please.
哈里,拜托
You were a wonderful father. Nothing...
你是個優秀的父親,沒有…
Nothing that you could have done would have stopped him.
沒有什么你可以做的去阻止他
You don't know that.
你不知道
We don't know what might have happened.
我們不知道會發生什么
Do we?
我們知道嗎?
Oh, Harry.
噢,哈里
You like it? Yeah!
你喜歡嗎? 是的
It's pretty much exactly what you asked for, Bradley.
這正是你想要的,布拉德利
One bedroom plus a studio.
一個睡房加上一個工作間
But the important thing to remember about this place is...
但關于這屋子最重要的事情是…
The important thing is whether or not you had fun last night.
最重要的事情是昨晚你有沒有玩得開心?
Yes, I had a good time. What's that, Diana?
對,我玩得很開心 你說什么,黛安娜?
We always have a good time together. How come you never got married?
我們一起總是很開心 為什么你從未結婚?