Well, that was quick.
真是來去匆匆
Yeah. You gotta be somewhere?
是啊 你還要到其他地方去嗎?
Yeah, I gotta go. I'm sorry. What? You've got a meeting?
是的,我得走了,對不起 什么?你有約會嗎?
Karen's car is in the shop. I gotta pick up my son at swim practice.
克倫的車子送去修 我得去游泳訓練場接我兒子
So, I've got about 10 minutes to get across town.
我只有10分鐘時間穿過整個鎮
Listen. Tuesday. Noon.
聽著,星期二,中午
I will bring even better wine, some lunch. I promise.
我會帶來甚至更好的酒,還有午餐 我保證
I'm really sorry.
我真的很遺憾
I can't do it. What do you mean?
我不行啊 什么意思?
I have an appointment to show somebody a house.
我有個約會帶客戶去看房子
What? You can't change that? No, actually.
什么?你不能更改嗎? 事實上不行
It's this guy that I met, Bradley Smith. Runs this little coffeehouse called Jitters.
這個人叫布拉德利?史密斯 經營一家小咖啡廳叫吉它斯
That's the only time he can make it.
那是他唯一有空的時間
Okay.
好吧
Well, I'll call you tomorrow. Bye.
那我明天給你電話,再見
Why did you say that?
你為什么要告訴他?
Hey, Oscar, I want you to...
嘿,奧斯卡,我想你…
Goddamn it!
該死的!
That fucking bitch!
他媽的婊子!
Morning. Hey.
早上好 嘿
Honey, this isn't working out.
親愛的,這樣子不行
You guys are gonna have to find a place of your own.
你們得去找自己的地方
Yeah.
是的
I'm working on it. Nothing in here we can afford. I...
我正在找,這區沒有我們可以支付得起的
Well, I know a way you and Oscar can make some money.
我知道有個途徑你和奧斯卡可以賺些錢
Here you go. Thanks.
給你 謝謝