I'm giving you one last chance to come down!
我給你們最后一次機會讓你們下來
Okay! All right!
好的 我明白了
I don't like doing this, but you've forced my hand!
我也不想訴諸武力 不過這都是你們逼的
Oh, come on! So lucky!
哦 怎么會這樣 你們夠走運的
You got so lucky! You know what?
你們走狗屎運了 知道不 小鬼們
Next one's coming right through the window!
下一發炮彈可就要直直地穿進窗子啦
Oh, yeah? Take that!
是嗎 吃我一彈
What are you doing?
你怎么也上去了
Fightin' the power!
向強權開戰
But we're the power.
可我們是掌權者啊
The kids are right. This treehouse is worth saving.
孩子們是對的 小樹屋應該被保留
What is going on over here?
這里亂糟糟的到底鬧騰啥呢
You know, this really isn't a good time, Mrs. Dabney.
這可真不是聊天的好時間 Dabney太太
You'd better get a handle on that family of yours
你最好去好好地駕馭自己的家人
'Cause right now, it looks like they're kicking your butt.
因為就目前而看 似乎他們不把你當回事
Would you let me deal with this, please?
勞您大駕 你能讓我自己處理這事兒嗎 行嗎
You'd better, 'cause hercules is getting kinda lonely.
最好快點 因為大力神覺得有點寂寞
I'm thinking of getting another dog.
我正考慮再多養一只狗呢
Are you threatening me?
你現在是要威脅我嗎
This one's gonna be female...
再弄一只母狗來
Might even have some puppies.
他們可能還能生一窩狗寶寶呢
That's right.
這就對了
You go get them down.
你去把他們弄下來
Time to put on the big pants!
該是展現一家之主威力的時候啦
He's coming up.
他要上來啦
We have to stop him.
我們必須攔截他
Hold your fire!
不要開火
Careful,
小心
This could be a trick.
這可能是個陷阱
I come in peace. I've come to join the resistance.
我是求和來的 我要加入反抗組織
All right! Yeah!
太好了 好耶
That's right, Mrs. Dabney!
就是這樣 Dabney太太
I don't care about your dog!
我不在乎你的狗呢 愛咋咋地
Oh, the big pants are on
我確實要釋放威力了
And they're staying up here with my family.
但這是為了捍衛我的家人們
We did it! Yes!
勝利啦 解放啦
You can have a treehouse, Charlie.
你將擁有一個小樹屋了 Charlie
For a long long time.
會度過好長好長的美好時光的
What was that?
那是什么聲音
Wait, have we ever all been up here at the same time?
等一下 我們是不是所有人都爬上去然后超載了
Is everyone okay?
大家都沒事嗎
Yeah... - I think so.
還好 - 沒問題
Whoa, look!
哇 看啊
Oh, hon!
哦 小寶貝