What was that crazy card game
我們以前經常玩的那個瘋狂的撲克玩法
We used to play with all the eights?
叫什么來著 要用到所有的8
Crazy eights.
不就叫“瘋8牌”嗎
No
不對
Where is Gabe with the snacks?
Gabe怎么還沒帶零食上來呢
Now I'm getting hungry.
現在連我都覺得餓了
So hungry.
餓慘了
I keep thinking I smell steak cooking.
我老覺得我聞到烤牛排的香味了
Yeah, me too.
就是 我也聞到了
Really?
真的嗎
Oh, hey!
哎喲喂
Don't mind me... Just making dinner for my family...
可別怪我哦 我在給全家人做晚餐呢
You know, the ones on the ground.
我說的是在地面上的家人
Yeah, okay. We know what you're doing
得了吧 我們很清楚你的意圖
And it's not gonna work.
那不會管用的
Well, suit yourself.
那好 隨便你們吧
But I'm making one medium rare
不過我現在正要烤一塊五分熟的
The way I know someone likes.
我可知道某人最喜歡這嫩度了
I like medium rare. He's talking about me.
我最喜歡五分熟了 他在引誘我呢
Stay strong.
要堅強
Now, I'm gonna be right back.
現在我要離開一小會
I'm going inside the house
我要進屋去了
To check on my chocolate souffle.
要去看看我那巧克力蛋奶酥哦
Two can play at this game!
你那套把戲別人也會玩
Yeah, if we had a barbecue and some steaks.
說的是 除非我們也有燒烤爐和牛排啊
Catch of the day... T-Bone.
一天最重要的晚餐就要到手了 T骨牛排啊
Yes!
好極了
Okay. - No, no, no!
來吧 -別 別 別
You'll never get the T-Bone. Go for the filet.
你肯定沒辦法勾住T字排骨 還是去釣肉片好了
I think I got it. I got it! I got it!
我想我釣到了 勾住啦 勾住啦
I have never loved you more than...
我從沒像現在這樣愛你
Idiot!
你這白癡
I think somebody overcooked their fishing pole.
我看有人把他們的魚竿烤過頭了哦
This looks more medium well.
這個看上去更像過熟了嘛