Go out there and get your kids out of that tree.
快出去把你的小孩從樹上叫下來
Okay, why are they always my kids
行啊 為啥每次他們不聽你的話時
when they won't do what you want?
就都變成“我的”小孩啦
They're having some kind of sit-in
他們正在搞什么靜坐抗議
to try and save the treehouse.
想要拯救那個樹屋呢
Now, I appreciate that they're taking a stand.
我是很欣賞他們立場明確的態度
I just don't like that it's against me!
但我不高興的是他們是在抗議我
Would you calm down?
你能不能先冷靜一下
But I'm the father!
可我是父親大人
I'm in charge around here!
我本該掌控這一切的
When you're not home.
是說當你不在家的時候
Honey, you are getting upset over nothing.
親愛的 你根本就是無中生有瞎操心
This is Teddy and P.J. We're talking about.
我們現在談的是Teddy和PJ這兩個孩子
They can't be in the same room for five minutes
他倆都不可能在同一個房間里呆滿五分鐘
Without getting into a fight.
和平相處不吵吵 那是不可能的
They won't last an hour up there.
他們在上面堅持不到一個小時的啦
All right.
那好吧
But when they come down, they're getting punished for defying me!
不過等他們下來后 一定要因為挑戰我的權威而得到懲罰
If that's okay with you.
如果您同意的話