She's gone? But I didn't get my hug.
她走啦 都還沒友好地擁抱我一下呢
Well, at least we'll finally be able to get some sleep.
好了 至少我們現在總算可以睡個好覺了
Too bad we have to lose our treehouse.
太可惜我們要失去自己的小樹屋了
We have a treehouse?
我們還有個樹屋嗎
Yeah.
當然啊
Teddy and I used to go up there all the time when we were little.
Teddy和我小時候總是爬上去呆著呢
Yeah, we had so much fun up there.
就是 我們那時候在上面覺得可快樂了
Are you kidding me?
你倆沒說笑吧
All you two ever did up there was fight.
你們倆在上面干的事就是打架而已
That's not how I remember it. We had great times.
我記得的可不是這樣 我們有過美好時光的
Yeah, I mean, except for, you know, all those times
是的 要我說 除了有幾次
That you fell out the window.
你從窗子掉下去之外
Oh, I enjoyed those too.
哦 我也很享受那樣的時刻的
How did I not know we had a treehouse?
我怎么不知道我們家有個樹屋呢
Well, 'cause it's kind of overgrown.
呃 因為里面都有點雜草叢生了
I built it that summer we went to Hawaii.
是我在我們去夏威夷的那個夏天修起來的
You guys went to Hawaii?!
你們大家還去過夏威夷
Yeah. We used to do all kinds of fun stuff.
是啊 以前我們做過很多好玩的事的
When did that stop?
那從何時開始你們就不再尋歡作樂了
Well, how old are you?
那就看看你有多大了唄