Are we almost done?
我們快照完了吧
cause if not, we're kinda getting into overtime.
因為再不結束的話 我們就要超時了
Is that a problem?
那有什么問題嗎
Not for us.
不是我們說了算
But for mom. I think it's gonna cost you.
不過老媽那邊不好過關 她會多算你錢的
Exactly what I was thinking, little brother.
跟我想的一樣 小弟
I'm gonna run this by the boss
我要去跟老板匯報一下
Mom. What are you doing here?
老媽 你干嘛來的
I live here.
我住這里的
But you're not supposed to be back yet.
但你現在本不該回來的啊
Well, I finished everything I needed to do... got the car washed,
是啊 我提早把事情做完了 我洗好了車
Did the grocery shopping, went to the bank.
去買完雜貨 又去了銀行
What is that flashing coming from the living room?
客廳里的閃光是怎么回事
Oh, it's probably a fuse.You might want to check
也許只是保險絲燒了 你大概應該去檢查一下
The fuse box out in the garage.
車庫里的電路盒
Get out! Shut it down!
快出去 別拍了
What's going on?
出什么事
Mom's home. She's really home.
老媽在家了 她現在真的在家了
Get out!
快出去
What's going on here?
這里在搞什么鬼
P.J, you want to take that one?
PJ 你想要接這招不
No, I'll take the next one.
不了 我還是接下一招好了
I can't believe you two disobeyed me.
我不敢相信你們對我陽奉陰違
Oh, my poor little baby.
哦 我可憐的小寶貝
I love it... mom and baby.
我喜歡這畫面 母女天倫
Look. Please stop. Just get out.
聽著 別拍了 趕緊走吧
But you look so good together.
但你倆在一起看上去美極了
No, seriously... get out.
不 我說真的 出去
Perfect. Just like that.
很好 就像那樣
Like that?
像這樣嗎
Yes.
對
And how about a little of this?
那再這樣偏一下頭怎么樣
Great.
很好
Wait. Get my better side.
等等 拍我這半邊更好看
Wow. Mom, you're a natural.
哇 老媽 你真是天生做明星的料
Yeah, the camera loves you.
就是 鏡頭感很好啊
You two are so grounded.
你們兩個小子絕對是要被關禁閉了