What are you doing here?
你跑來干什么
Brought you lunch.
給你帶午飯來啦
I already have my lunch.
我的午飯自己帶著呢
Well give this to the nerdy kid
那好啊 把這送給幫你做功課的
who does your homework... yay!
書呆子孩子好了 真棒
Hey, Gabe.
喂 蓋比
Hi Jo.
好啊 阿喬
Where do you think you're going?
你還想跑去哪里啊
That's Jo?
那個就是阿喬嗎
Gotta go.
我得走了
You're the kid who's been pounding my brother?
你就是那個經常痛揍我弟弟的小鬼嗎
But you're a girl.
可你是個小女孩啊
Yes and that's a chair. And that's a book.
是又怎樣 這是椅子 那是書
Are we done now?
我們學完了沒
Have a seat Jo. You and me are gonna have a little talk.
坐下吧 阿喬 咱倆稍微談一談
Okay.
行吧
Jo I'm here because I'm not happy.
阿喬啊 我來這里是因為我覺得很不高興
And do you know why I'm not happy?
你知道我為什么不高興嗎
No but I bet you're gonna tell me.
不知道 不過我很肯定你會告訴我
Oh yes. I'm not happy
哦是的 我不高興是因為
Because you've been bullying my brother.
你總是欺負我的弟弟
He's a boy so he can't hit back.
因為他是“好男不跟女斗”
But I'm not a boy.
但我可不是小男生
You don't scare me.
我才不怕你呢
Really? Well
當真么 那好
Do I scare you now?
你現在害怕了嗎
No.
才不
Fair enough.
行啊
How about now?
那再看看這個
I can do that with pens.
我能輕而易舉折斷一捆鋼筆
Okay I want you to leave my brother alone
總之我要你別再惹我弟弟
Or the next thing that gets snapped will be you.
不然下次要被喀嚓的就是你自己了
Now get out of my face.
現在滾遠點吧
Does Gabe ever talk about me?
蓋比有沒有提到我呀
Ever since you gave him that fat lip
自從你揍得他變成香腸嘴以后
He's had trouble talking about anyone.
他根本沒辦法說一個字的
Does he have a girlfriend?
那他有女朋友嗎
No and why would you...?
沒有 你為什么要問
Wait a minute. Do you like Gabe?
等下 你是不是喜歡上蓋比了
Eww that's disgusting.
唷 真惡心
Okay maybe a little.
好吧 一丁點