Hey what are you doing here?
咦 你來做什么
I'm between deliveries
我正在送外賣途中
But I really wanted to say something to you.
不過我真的想跟你說些事
First I'm like totally psyched that you're my girlfriend.
第一 我真的由衷地開心你是我的女朋友
Great. Anything else?
那很好啊 還有呢
Well yeah. I was just thinking
那個 我在想啊
That we should be spending a little less time together
我們是不是可以減少一些相處的時間呢
You know so we still have time for friends.
這樣我們可以留一些時間給各自的朋友
Works for me.
我同意
Not starting right now. Madison what's going on?
又不是要現在就開始 梅迪森 怎么回事啊
Nothing.
沒什么
Gotta get to work babe.
我得去工作了 寶貝
Who's that?
那是誰
Nobody.
沒人啊
See you later babe.
下次見 寶貝
Nice hat.
帽子很贊
Thanks.
多謝
You too.
你的也不賴
Who was that?
那人是誰啊
Just the pizza delivery guy.
只是來送披薩外賣的
Really? Don't they usually deliver pizzas
是嗎 他們不是應該
To your house not from your house?
把披薩送到你家 而不是從你家送出去啊
I don't...
我不是
And don't they usually not kiss the customers
他們也不會去親顧客
And call them "babe"?
還管顧客叫做“寶貝”吧
You were cheating on me with Pizza Pirate.
你瞞著我和海盜披薩店的人搞上了
No actually I was cheating on Pizza Pirate
錯了 其實我是瞞著海盜披薩男
With kwikki chikki.
和咕唧炸雞男搞上了
That's it. We're through.
那夠了 咱倆完了
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手嗎
Unless you promise never to see him again.
除非你答應我再也不見那個人
Yeah we should probably break up.
那我們還是分手好了
He gave me a whole bunch of coupons.
他送給我了一大堆的優惠券呢