Hey what are you doing out here?
嘿 你在這外面做什么呢
Just thinking.
我在想事情
P.J. and the Vibe broke up today.
PJ和感應樂隊今天解散了
Oh well son it's hard to keep a band together.
哦 兒子你要知道能維持一個樂隊的團結確實很難
And you guys did have some challenges
你們倆也確實經歷過一些挑戰的難關
Most of them musical.
大多數是有關音樂的
We'd still be together
那我們還可以繼續在一起啊
if Emmett wasn't jealous of my girlfriend.
要不是埃米特嫉妒我有女朋友
Son you've been spending an awful lot of time with Madison.
兒子啊 你和梅迪森膩在一起的時間多得嚇死人
Now did you ever consider that maybe Emmett feels rejected?
你有沒有想過也許埃米特感覺被排斥了
By my girlfriend?
被我的女朋友嗎
By you.
是被你啊
Because I have a girlfriend.
就因為我有了女朋友
Because you've been ignoring him.
因為你忽視了他
Because of my girlfriend.
因為我的女朋友唄
P.J. I'm ready to break up with you.
PJ 我也快要跟你崩了
Son you can't let a girl
兒子 你不應該讓姑娘
Come between you and your best friend.
介入到你和你最好朋友的友誼之間
But Madison's softer and smells better than Emmett.
但梅迪森比埃米特更溫柔芬芳啊
Look trust me on this okay?
聽著 相信我 好嗎
I nearly made the same mistake
以前我也幾乎犯過同樣的錯誤
When I was dating Madison's mom.
那時我在跟梅迪森她媽媽約會呢
Really? What happened?
真的嗎 發生過什么事
Katherine was too clingy
凱瑟琳太黏人了
Too demanding.
有太多的需要
She came between me and my friends
她總是插在我和我的朋友們之間
So I did what I had to do...
所以最終我做了該做的事情
Let her go
放她離開
Said goodbye
說聲再見
No more Bobby love for her.
再也不是她的親親小包了
Bobby love? That's what she called you?
親親小包 她是這樣叫的你啊
Oh you know it.
哦 你懂的
Um that one we don't need to share with your mom.
這段往事我們沒必要告訴你媽