Funny book?
這本書很好笑嗎?
Hmmm. Oh, no, no, I just thinking about something funny I heard today. Umm, Mark, Mark saying “I’ll see you Saturday”
不,我只是在想,我今天聽到的一句很有意思的話,Mark,Mark說“星期六見”。
Yeah, at the lecture, I told you that last week, you said you didn’t mind.
對,我們要去演講,我上星期就告訴你了,你說你不介意。
Oh, no, no, no, it’s-it’s not the lecture ah, I mind, umm....
不,我不是介意那場演講。
Oh, please tell me it’s not because I’m going with Mark.
拜托,你不是因為我要跟Mark去吧?
Oh, well...
這個嘛。
Oh my God!!! Ross!!
哦,我的天哪。Ross!!
Well, I’m sorry, but ah, look if you’re not working with him anymore, why do you have to still do stuff with him?
對不起,不過你們已經不是同事了,為什么還要混在一起。
Because, he’s my friend.
因為他是我朋友。
Okay, but do you really need another friend? I mean...
但你真的需要,別的“朋友”嗎?我的意思是…
Okay, well if I stop playing with Joey and Chandler, can I play with Mark?
好吧,如果我不跟Joey和Chandler玩,可以跟Mark玩嗎?
Is that funny? Am I supposed to be laughing?
這好笑嗎?我應該笑嗎?
I don’t know, you thought “see you Saturday”was funny. Look honey, Mark is in fashion,
我不知道,你覺得“星期六見”很好笑,Mark也是時裝業的,
Okay, I like having a friend that I can share this stuff with. You guys would never want to go to a lecture with me.
我喜歡有個朋友跟我分享。你們這些男生不肯跟我去聽演講。
Pa-haa!! I would love to go with you.
我很愿意跟你去。
Really!?
真的?
Yeah, hey I-I have clothes, I even pick them out. I mean for, for all you know I could be a fashion..... monger.
是啊,我有衣服,還是我自己挑的,告訴你,我可以當個時裝…攤販。
Okay. Honey, I would love for you to go with me. (Ross has a worried look on his face) What?
我很希望你陪我去。怎么了?
What should I wear, now I’m all nervous.
我該穿什么衣服?這下我好緊張。