Hey Phoebe.
嘿,Phoebe。
Hey Leslie, how’d you know I’d be here?
嘿,Leslie,你怎么知道我會在這里?
I ran into Vlad at the place where they sell the big fish, and he said you played here a lot, so umm....
我在賣大魚的地方看到Vlad,她說你常在這里玩,所以…
All right listen, I have to go to the bathroom, but if the place with the big fish comes up again,
我要上洗手間,如果你們又談到“大魚”,
I’d like know whether that’s several big fish or just one big fish.
我想知道是好幾條大魚,還是一條大魚而已。
So ah, Phoebe tells us you write jingles.
Phoebe說你寫廣告歌。
Actually I said she abandoned me to write jingles.
我是說她拋棄我,去寫廣告歌。
Ah, anything we might of heard of?
有沒有我們聽過的?
Ah, yeah, umm. Home is never far away..
家永遠不遠。
Home is Home Star stew.
回家的感覺就是家星燉品。
Yeah, but, I don’t do that anymore. I got kinda sick of it, and then I couldn’t come up with anything good, so they fired me.
但我已經不寫了。我有點厭倦了,再說我也寫不出好東西,所以被炒魷魚了。
Hmm, bummer.
太可惜了。
Well, you know, I was just, umm, I was just thinking and hoping, that umm, maybe you’d want to get back together?
你知道,我只是,我只是想或許你愿意跟我再度合作。
No. But thanks.
不了。不過,謝謝你。
Aw come on Phoebe would you just think about it?
拜托,Phoebe你考慮一下好嗎?
Okay. No. But thanks.
好。不了,不過,謝謝你。
Okay, ah, see ya Pheebs.
好吧,再見,Pheebs。
Wow, that was kinda brutal.
你好狠心。
Well okay, let this be a lesson to all of you, all right.
好的,就當給你們上了一課。
Once you, once you betray me, I become like the ice woman, I’m just very cold, hard, unyielding, you know nothing, nothing can penetrate this icy exterior.
一旦背叛我,我就變成了冷血的女人,我是鐵石心腸,絕不心軟,任何東西都無法穿透我這冰冷的外衣。
Can I have a tissue, please?
給我一張面紙好嗎?
Yeah, sure.
好的。